B2B-Cooperation-Exchange Timber Construction and Forestry
at the International Wood Fair 2018 in Klagenfurt
The Economic Chamber of Carinthia (Foreign Trade Department and EU-Affairs) in cooperation with the New Alpe Adria Network of Chambers, the Enterprise Europe Network and EXPEDIRE invite to the European B2B Cooperation-Exchange Event in the field of Timber Construction and Forestry. The event is organised in the scope of the well-known International Wood Fair 2018 in Klagenfurt.
This networking event targets a wide spectrum of companies from Central Europe and the Alpe-Adria-Region and representatives from public authorities in the sector of timber construction and forestry.
- Timber construction & products
- Forestry tools, occupational health, safety and accident prevention
- Wood harvesting techniques
- Sawmill technology
- Wood measurement and IT
- Transport & logistic
- to get to know several potential partners at one morning
- to initiate future international business deals
- to discuss new technologies and research projects
- to visit the International Wood Fair 2018 in Klagenfurt
How does it work?
- Register and tell us what you are looking for
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
The participation is free of charge and open to all participants with a special focus on SMEs. The official language used at the event is English. If necessary translation can be organised, only if booked at the online registration.